Friday, October 12, 2007

JOY!



Yesterday I finished my frame for Michael's in Butler. See picture.... And I have fabulous news! I was just hired at the Michael's at the Mills! So now my friends can come to all my classes!!!! Hopefully my crafts will be well received at this new Michael's. I will be doing everything that I'm doing at the Butler Michael's. Scrapbooking, stamping, cards, paper crafting, you name it, and I can teach it! I'm looking for some really cool ideas, so once I make them and get them approved, I will post my classes on here.

I love doing these frames! It's a scrapbook page on a frame! I found the picture on the Internet, GOD it's hard to find a 5x7 picture on the net! Then I "frosted" the bottom of the glass with White Craft Ink (pigment ink). The tag at the top was embossed with clear embossing powder mixed with cinnamon! Mmmmmmm! I embossed the letters with versamark and silver embossing powder. And I made the tag and crimped it closed. They sell this tool at Michael's. I LOVE IT! I had to draw the holly and berries because I took the holly stamp back to Michael's. Duh! And the paper is from a slab of Christmas paper. I embossed some swirls in the corner before I put the holly and berries on. I LOVE swirls! This frame is very easy! Once I got the idea, it didn't take long to complete. Oh, and Craft Spray adhesive is my new best friend!!!!!! Note: Spray your stuff OUTSIDE!!!!!!!!!!

I will be teaching this frame class on Nov. 29th from 6:30-8:30 at the Mills Michael's if anyone is interested!





So, off to make some cards!





Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!