Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Artfully Asian....Finally!

So.... I finally inked my Artfully Asian stamp set that I bought way back in June for my annual Stampin' Up retirement party. I have quite a collection of stamps, so it takes me a while to get to every stamp set that I have! However, for this card that I was thinking about all day, I wanted something w/ clean lines and easy to color. I wanted to stick to two colors, and make simple but look difficult. I don't know if I achieved that, but I tried!


I used Artfully Asian for the main image. The swirl in the background is from Autumn Leaves. The sentiment is from Fancy Flexible Phrases. I did faux stitching, because I vow to never buy a sewing machine and if I want to create that look, this is what I have to do! The ribbon is pink taffeta from Stampin' Up!. The paper is white, Regal Rose and Basic Black. The little rhinestone brads are from Michael's.

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!