Monday, November 24, 2008

So Sorry!

I had to make two sorry cards today. I screwed up at work, a miscommunication on my part, coming in at the wrong time, so I felt like I needed to get back into the good graces of the managers. So, I made two sorry cards. The first one I made uses Garden Silhouettes. I LOVE this set! I use it ALL THE TIME! It has a permanent place on my desk! The second card uses Kitchen Sink Stamps Hearts and Roses. Maria of Kitchen Sink Stamps made a beautiful sympathy card and posted it on her blog. She stamped roses as if it was her background paper! What a genius idea! I always want to highlight them, or make them stand out. By using them as a background, she made them stand out a different way! Go over and check it out!!!




Have a wonderful day!

Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!