Sunday, November 29, 2009

MFTeasers Day 2!












Hello MFT Junkies! It's another day of teasers!!!!! You're really going to want these sets!!! They were super fun to play with!

The first card features Truffles Flopsey. Isn't Flopsey SO cute with that box of chocolate truffles?! And I used a large truffle from Love At First Sight that was debuted yesterday! See, these sets go hand in hand! You have to have them all! I used a little bit of Chocolate Kiss from MFT to liven the background up a bit. I put a brad in the large truffle to match the ones on Flopsey's panel. I put Crystal Effects on the little truffles as well as the large truffle to make them look more realistic.

The second card feature the Love Machine! When I was looking at the sentiments that go along w/ this romantic robot, I thought it would be cool to add a "female" robot to the card that he would be saying this to. As you can see from the last picture, I made her female by adding wire that I twisted to make "hair". I also added gears as detail to match the MFT dp.

You can see what the rest of the team has done by going to Kim's blog for the complete list!

Have a STAMPTASTIC day!




16 comments:

  1. Awesome Erin!! I just love the colour combo for Flopsey and your googly eyes and gears on the robot card!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just super cute, Erin!!! Love the wire "hair"--very creative!!! And the gears are a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummmmm, dark chocolate bunny with chocolate truffles....who wouldn't love this?!!! and your Love Machine card rocks, those gears are a great touch of perfect detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those wire springs stickin' out of his head!! What a creative idea. :) I also love that you used the truffle from yesterday's set on this card! Clever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy crap, that robot card just got me, it is TOTALLY ADORABLE, and those gears are absolutely perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool Erin! The wires and the gears on the robot card are just fantastic! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erin, these cards are WAY over the top... the additions to each card bump it up there... YOU HAVE GEARS IN YOUR STASH??? WHAT??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that twisted wire hair Erin & the googlie eyes. Awesome work again today my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them Erin!! The Love Machine card ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Erin your cards are so fun, super job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab cards! Love your dark chocolate Flopsey.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are both adorable, Erin, but I especially love all the little extras on the robots...the gears, wires...SO cute!!! (Btw, I *always* make sure my sound is on when I pop into your blog. lol.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute cards and I love all the details you added on the robot card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super amazing cards! I especially love how you've done the insides as well! That always adds so much to cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. More creative brilliance - I especially love the sentiment on the Flopsy card. Not a huge fan of robots, but you've created something that everyone would love - including me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!