Monday, January 18, 2016

Snowman paintings!

Hi there!  I have been super busy painting up a storm!  I have 3 paintings that I would like to share today.

These first two paintings were Christmas gifts for my cousins.


















This is the first one!  I painted this on a piece of drywall left over from a renovation.













For the texture, I mixed my acrylic paints w/ joint compound.  The technique I used is similar to impasto painting.





Here you can see the height that I was able to achieve.

Here's the second one:













































And the one that I SOLD!!!!!  Yes, you heard that right!  I actually got paid for doing something that I LOVE!!!!  I have done other projects for people, but this is my newest type of art!!!!!


















This was done on canvas.


















































Thanks for looking!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. The pictures do not do them justice! They are all so cute! Love, mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!