Tuesday, December 1, 2009

AiFactory challenge #14: Digital Paper!


Hello there! Today I am showcasing digital paper that you can find at AiFactory! They have a bunch of new paper to choose from! It's amazing!!!! And so nice to work with!!!!!

When I saw this paper, called Simply Damask and can be found HERE., I instantly thought wedding. My sister Thera, (pronounced Tara), is getting married next year, and her new name will start w/ "R". Won't this be a pretty card for her? I made the toole (sp?) into a kind of veil over the vintage heart that I found in my vintage stockpile. That was totally awesome! I was cleaning out my little container that I had put all of my vintage stuff in from Michael's - Making Memories. And I came across this heart, and knew it was perfect for this!!!

I wanted to do more on this card, but I just couldn't get my mojo going at 1am last night! LOL! But I really wanted to showcase this set of digital paper, because it's just so gorgeous! And the nice thing about digital paper is that once you download it, you have it forever! Sheet after sheet after sheet! You never run out!

AiFactory is having a Cyber Monday sale that continues through Dec. 5th!!!!!!! So, head on over there and check things out!
EVERYTHING IN THE STORE IS 50% OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have not seen a deal this good, even on Black Friday!!!!

Now you need to check out what the other girls on the team have created w/ digital paper! Then YOU need to create something and post it on your blog! Come over to the AiFactory Challenge blog and leave a comment! Some lucky winner will receive a set of digital paper of their choice for free!!!! But, this sale is perfect because you can go over and get some paper for half off, and then once you fall in love with it, and create something beautiful, you could win another set for free!!!! How awesome is that?!

Here are all your links!

Design Team:
De, Lola, Carole, Kerry, Sheri & Angie

AiFactory Store - digital paper direct link:http://www.aivault.com/store/category/7171.html
AiFactory challenge blog:http://aifactorychallenges.blogspot.com/

Have a STAMPTASTIC day!

10 comments:

  1. Hello Erin. How right you are, such beautiful paper and it would be suitable for many other types of cards too. I love it. Have a great day.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfectly elegant Erin, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I instantly thought "wedding" when I first glanced at the pic! I like it CAS... shows off the DP and the extra special elements better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Erin! it´s so elegant! I love the soft colours...

    ReplyDelete
  5. She will love it! Very pretty wedding card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erin, I love to stop by and see what goodies you have "cooked" up.....without a stove.....ha ha ha. Your cards are gorgeous and we, the family, love getting them! Keep up the good work! Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowie! That is so super elegant! Your sis is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, Erin. I know your sister will love this - who wouldn't?!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!