Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bluebonnets


I am STILL working on Christmas gifts!  This card is one of 10 that I made for my brother's girlfriend for a Christmas gift.  She's in college, but I figured she could use a set of notecards for whatever.  I love leaving the insides blank and not making them specific.  That way there's more versatility and the receiver can use them for whatever they want.
The images are all from Kitchen Sink Stamps.  I used the Multi Step Ivy and Multi Step Bluebonnets.  The butterfly is in the Bluebonnets set.  I found the pack of cards at Michael's and I will definitely be getting more of these to use for gifts!  They are the perfect size, and they come w/ envelopes which, for me, is always a challenge!  For some reason, I run out of envelopes like they are going out of style!  And I have a whole bunch of envelopes that fit regular sized Hallmark cards, but holy moly, my cards are TINY compared to the Hallmark cards!  Maybe I should make mine bigger.....
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!