Monday, June 20, 2011

Stamping Around OH!!!

Oh my gosh, what a fun weekend I had!!!!  My friend Wendy and I headed to Smithville, OH for Stamping Around Ohio!  We stopped in Akron at Archivers, Hobby Lobby, and World Market before heading to our destination!

All day Friday was all about Kitchen Sink Stamps!  If you follow my blog and are a regular reader, you know that I LOVE my KSS stamps!  The 3-D effect of flowers, fruit and animals {among other things} are just second to none!  I have such fun w/ these stamps and really stretch them to fit what I'm working on.  They don't just adorn my cards, but, also my recipe boxes, altered gifts, and scrapbook pages!  We received and worked w/ 4 new sets that won't be released until July!  SO fun to work w/ sneak peeks!  All I have to say is, you should have been there!  The best part about this?  I got to meet Maria Colosimo!  The OWNER of KSS!!!  Whooo hoo!!!!  What a sweetheart she is!  She is every bit as wonderful in person as she is online!  I was able to stamp with her, and she is just awesome!  Meeting her totally made the trip!

 Here's Maria and I on Friday!
 And here's Maria, my very good friend Wendy, and I on Saturday before Maria had to hop on a plane home!

Then, on Friday night, and all day Saturday, we participated in Stamping Around!  Tammy Hershberger was kind enough to open her store where she works, and let us all stamp and shop all weekend!
Tammy taught a class on Friday evening, and then Saturday, Maria taught one more class, and then Julie Masse, who is the co-founder of Stamping Around, taught a class.  Then Barbara Anders and Christina Fischer each taught a class!
 Here's Christina and I!
And here's Barbara and I!

I had a blast w/ these ladies!  They are just so sweet!  They will actually be at CHA working the MFT booth this summer if you are planning on going!  You HAVE to stop and meet them and all the other MFT DT there!  They are ALL so nice and sweet and talented and awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun, lucky girl. Wish I could have been there with you all! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!