Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Thanks Berry Much!

Hi!  Today I created a card for someone special and was able to participate in the MFT Sketch Challenge this week!  I love a twofer! 


To create the strawberries, I die cut Cherry Cobbler w/ MFT's Berry Box Die-namics, and the stem in Garden Green.  I took one side of the box, and cut it to make an individual strawberry.  I rounded the top of the strawberry so that it looked more realistic.  I cut the stem in half (looks like a star) and adhered to both strawberries on the front.  I added a twine bow to finish it off.  Oh, and I sponged around the edges to give dimension.  I did the same thing for the strawberry inside.

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so adorable, love the dp and the strawberry die and everything about it. fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is crazy adorable! It has been a very long time since I looked at a blog of cards/crafts and Erin your work is truly fantastic. Nicely done chicca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!