Thursday, February 27, 2014

Swirlydoos Round Robin challenge

Hi there! Today I would like to share with you my Round Robin challenge page that I created for the Swirlydoos forum that I'm a part of!

I was the last week spot for the month, so I followed 3 different scrappers!  From their pages, I took the following: placing the picture in the middle of the page, use of butterflies, pastel color scheme, dripping technique, use of a doily, and having a splotchy background.

























I was already late in submitting this, so I didn't add all of the cutsidella that I would normally add.  This is pretty basic for me, and actually FLAT!  What???!!!!  Can you believe it?!  The only thing not flat are the flowers!  Gasp!

But, like I could have done a better job w/ the butterfly trail.  I was trying to use my distress glitter in a different way, and using it with 3 in 1 glue just doesn't cut it.  :(  That's my FAVORITE glue EVER!  But, for some things, it just doesn't work. 

Anyway, another page done!  Whoo hoo!

Ingredients used:
Paper: Floral stack by DCWV, kraft c/s, white c/s
Ink: Sassy Pink Smooch, Blue Ice color smooch, Bubble Gum Pink Dylusions Spray
Stencils: Hexagon 12" x 12", Splatters (TH)
Embellishments: Aqua Dolce & Bubble Gum Gelatos; assorted flowers, LYB flower pins; Sizzix SU!
                            Embosslits Beautiful Wings; Picked Raspberry Distress Glitter, assorted resin
                            swirl, doily

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!