Saturday, November 17, 2007

Black Magic





The other day I was surfing the internet and I found some samples of "black magic" cards. Where you use black cardstock, and stamp your image with White Craft ink. Then you heat the ink and color your image with colored pencils. I'm sure metallic colored pencils would show up better, but I was surprised at how nice my colors came through. I just used my Prisma colored pencils. I tried to stamp with StazOn White, but it was very faint. The White Craft ink showed up so much better.


Here are a couple samples of what I created. I bought a bunch of 2008-2009 planners at Michael's. They were on sale for $1.00 each! Couldn't pass them up!!!!!!!!! I was trying to come up with an idea to decorate them, when I found the black magic info. So, I tried it out, and really liked the end result. So, I just found all my flower stamps that I could color inside of, and stamped the day away! The only bad thing is that you can see the reflection of my camera when I took all these pictures. Oh well!!!!!


Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!