Friday, November 9, 2007

Oldies but Goodies!

I'm really excited to have this blog, just to have a place to post my pictures of the cards that I make! There are a bunch of pictures that I'm posting today. I have been quite the busy little bee! I had to make two regular cards, and then a card and a box for a baby shower tomorrow. More on that later....



Anyway, the first picture is a sympathy card. I hate making sympathy cards. I usually don't make them. I make excuses, "I don't have any sympathy word stamps", "I waited too long", blah, blah, blah. I just hate making them! Plus, I never know what to say!!!! So, for this card, I took the background from a Christmas card that I saw on Splitcoast, and then adapted it to what I was trying to get. I really didn't have a picture in my head of the finished product. I just was kind of letting my stamps lead me! It turned out ok. I love it when I can dress things up with ribbon and metal!



The second card which is like 5 pictures long!!!, is a waterfall card that I was taught a few years ago. Nothing like bringing out the oldies but goodies! This is for a family who has moved and the sentiment that I wrote underneath all those trees is "May you enjoy many wonderful seasons in your new home!" I thought it turned out nice.....

Next post will be the rest of my stuff.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!