Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ally Scraps scrapbook challenge 6.9.09











Hello! I am a frequent visitor to the website Ally Scraps. You can go there too by going to www.allyscraps.com. I became familiar with this website after they posted a design team call earlier this year on Splitcoaststampers. I decided to join their little community in the hopes that I would get some scrapbook pages done! While it's SUPER slow in getting myself motivated, I have completed several pages just by doing the different challenges posted in their forum. Everyone is so friendly and nice over there! You should stop by! You can shop there too!
So, this page was done today based on one of the latest challenges on Ally Scraps. We were to use 3 different types of designer paper, punches galore, decorative scissors, and we had to place something at the top of the page. After looking through some pictures, I chose these two of my daughter and my husband. I like to put more than 2 pictures, but I wanted to keep it simple. I'm trying to get into that style that everyone else has in regards to decorating your page w/ cool hip stuff. Well, I don't have those types of embellishments, so I really need to improvise!!!
This is the first time I am trying a different way to scrapbook. No more than 2 pictures and add some cool details! What do you think? Have I succeeded?
Happy Scrapping Day!

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely stunning. I didn't know that you were so amazing at scrapbooking!!!! Can't wait to share this with Julie (the owner of ABC)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!