Thursday, June 25, 2009

Inkadinkado stamps!

Hello all! This is my first card for the ABC Toys and Crafts store! I have used two new Inkadinkado stamps: Asian Circle Flower Frame and Asian Lotus Flower. I also used Prima flowers, brown thread, brown brads, Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds inside the circle frame, a little sponging, and Certainly Celery c/s and ribbon and Close to Cocoa c/s.

The Asian Circle Flower Frame is very cool! I have a bunch of ideas for this stamp, as well as the Asian Lotus Flower. Lots of versatility w/ these stamps! Go check them out!!!!

Happy Stamping!!!



2 comments:

  1. I do just think this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is outstanding, love how you created your own Designer paper using the stamp, talk about versatility. The color combo and those flowers, wow Erin everything goes together and coordinates beautifully

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!