Friday, July 17, 2009

Hard Rocker!

Hi there! My Favorite Things has a weekly challenge, and when you participate, you have a chance of winning some MFT money! They have a technique-type challenge as well as a sketch challenge. I have not been able to participate since the first or second one, and I thought that I would take advantage of some down time today and get a challenge done!

Again, I'm stuck on those Tim Holtz tags, so bear with me! I cut this piece of paper the same size as the tag and just used the paper. The challenge this week is distressing. So, I wanted to make something grungy. (Is that the right spelling?!) I have yet to ink up The Poppies, so I pulled them out and grabbed my Rockstar DCWV paper and went to town!

Happy Stamping!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute tag Erin! Love the distressed look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FUNtabulous, so clever and cute.
    Hugs sweety, just letting you know that I am really thinking about you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!