Friday, July 17, 2009

Vintage Wedding Tag

Hello! As I am still exploring the vintage genre, I decided to make a vintage wedding tag. My husband's Starbucks boss is getting married this weekend. My husband picked up a bottle of champaigne for her, and I decided to make a tag to attach instead of making a traditional card. If you follow my blog, then you know that I am a non traditional stamper! I just picked up a set of tags from Tim Holtz last weekend at the ScrapStampArtTour that was in Pittsburgh, as well as some other goodies that you will see on my blog in the coming weeks! Anyway, yesterday I went to Michael's and bought a bunch of packages of vintage-y type things from Making Memories. When I got home and was putting everything away, I noticed that I picked up one all about love and romance! So, that is what sparked my idea for her tag!

Happy Stamping!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your tags are great, I love the bling on it.
    When are you finding the time to feed your kids!?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!