Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Kitchen Sink Stamps note cards

Hi all!  I'm back with another post with Kitchen Sink Stamps (KSS).  Every Christmas I make the women in my family something stamped and something just from me.  I have this hobby, why not share it?  This year, however, I ran out of time.  I only had time to make 3 sets of note cards for my cousins.  I used the recipes that Maria from KSS has created and posted on the main website.  Since I didn't have time to experiment!  LOL!  For the lilies, though, I did use the purple/lavender recipe from the 3 step Hibiscus recipe list!  It worked!  So, here they are.  And keep in mind, low on time, so I had to keep them simple.  Which, the CAS type is popular right?  Or have I missed that boat?




















Multi Step Sunflower
3: Potter's Clay s.o. 1x; 2: Desert Sand; 1: Dandelion; 5: Imperial Purple; 4: Potter's Clay twice
Stem: 3: Cottage Ivy; 2: Cottage Ivy s.o. 1x; 1: Desert Sand then Dandelion on top; 5: Imperial Purple





















3 Step Hibiscus
3: Lilac Posies; 2: Rose Bud; 1: Canteloupe and dab edges in Tangelo; 4: Grape Jelly; 5: Rich Cocoa
Leaves: 1: Bamboo Leaves; 2: Cottage Ivy; 3: Olympia Green (versafine)






















3 Step Hydrangea w/ Multi Step Harvest
Hydrangea blooms:  1: Bashful Blue (SU!); 2: Brocade Blue (SU!); 3: Night of Navy (SU!)
Leaves: 1: New Sprout; 2: Bamboo Leaves; 3: Cottage Ivy
Barrel:  1: Creamy Caramel (SU!); 2: Close to Cocoa (SU!) s.o.; 3: Chocolate Chip (SU!) s.o.; 4: Chocolate Chip (SU!)





















3 Step Daisy
Daisy: 3: Potter's Clay; 2: Tangelo; 1:  Canteloupe; 4: Imperial Purple s.o.
Leaf: 1: Pear Tart; 2: Old Olive (SU!)





















3 Step Hearts & Roses
Rose: 3: Rhubarb Stalk; 2: Rhubarb Stalk s.o. 1x; 1: Rhubarb Stalk s.o. 2x's; 4: Rhubarb Stalk
Leaf: 1: New Sprout; 2: Bamboo Leaves; 3: Cottage Ivy





















Multi Step Lilies
Lilies: 1: Lulu Lavender; 2: Sweet Plum; 3: Grape Jelly; 4: Rich Cocoa; 5: Imperial Purple
Leaves: 1: Pear Tart; 2: Bamboo Leaves; 3: Olympia Green






















Multi Step Trees
Tree: 3: Olympia Green; 2: Cottage Ivy; 1: Bamboo Leaves
Trunk: 1: Rich Cocoa; 2: Rich Cocoa; 3: Rich Cocoa (recipe calls for 2 times for this last step, but it looked fine w/ one) 
This tree looks a lot better in real life than on here.  Darn camera!  LOL!

PS: All colors are Memento or Versamark unless otherwise noted.
So, there you have it.  Very simple note cards! I embossed around each one w/ different kinds of nestabilities that I have.  Just to add a litte detail.  And ribbon for each one because without the ribbon, these cards were even MORE boring than they are now!  LOL!

Have a STAMPTASTIC day!

9 comments:

  1. Erin these are SUPER!! I love how you put the hydrangeas the bucket!! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just left this almost same comment below but I just love these KSS stamps you are using! The technique you are using makes them so detailed and almost 3D. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS cards Erin, looks like your enjoying your KSS stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, WOW!! These are stunning! No doubt your cousins loved these . . . so jealous! LOL

    Love that they you left them without sentiments so that they're truly all occasion. Perf!!

    I've missed you, girlie! Don't be such a stranger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, are these pretty cards! I especially love the hydrangeas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really impressive and yup, CAS is still in ;) What do you mean by recipes? Are these stamps? On my way to see if you linked to the KSS site for more info.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm back! Those KSS stamps are cool...but so expensive! Mother's day is coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Erin, these are amazing. I am so impressed and they are so far from Simple. They are ELEGANT and PERFECT. I love them

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally bowled over by your work!!!
    hugs
    tracy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!