Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Another baby tag

I finished the other baby tag for my friend.  She still has not had the baby!  She's allowed to have him now!  Now that I've completed the other tag!  LOL!

I had a heck of a time making an elegant tag, and I am not too crazy about this, but, I'm running out of time, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cross that my friend Wendy found for me through SVG CUTS.  Thank you Wendy!!!  This cross is so ornate, and so decorative, I didn't want to take away from that.  So, I just used ribbon and some pearls.  I'm sure my friend's husband will say something about how it looks girly, but I just don't know what else to try!

This is a view of the whole thing.
 And this is a closeup of the cross.  It's such an awesome cross, I am definitely using it again!

I cut the cross out w/ my Cricut on Bashful Blue paper, and adhered it to the ribbon w/ a pin from an SU! kit of pearls and pins that I've had forever.
Well, here's to hoping she likes it!  If not, she can either use the star tag that I also made for her, she can just go without, or make her own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!