Sunday, May 29, 2011

To the Graduate

I was invited to a high school graduation party today, and in 10 minutes, I created this card.  Now, I have had this party on my calendar for about a month.  But, I seriously have not had time to make a card until today.  And of course, my husband decides to have some of our friends over for a little party tonight as well.  So, I have to clean my house from top to bottom, make a card, go to the grad party real quick, then come back and party!  I had the basic idea from Lisa Somerville's card HERE that she spent 10 hours on!  It's absolutely gorgeous!  I wish I had more time to make mine look nicer, but 1. I literally had 10 minutes; 2. I still needed to get ready to go out the door; 3.  It was for a teenage boy.  So, really, I didn't need to spend a lot of time on this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!