Sunday, November 13, 2011

A bridal shower card

Hi!  Today I would like to share with you a card that I made for a friend.  She is going to a bridal shower tomorrow, and when she picked up something from my house yesterday, I offered to make her a card to take w/ her.
This is what I created!



I was inspired by THIS CARD by the lovely and very talented Cindy Lawrence!  I loved that she punched the side of her card!  Genius idea!  I took from her card and made it my own.  The letters spelling out LOVE are chipboard w/ Summer Flower Soft.  The swirl is from MFT's Swirly Flourish Die-namics, as well as the scallop border, from MFT.  

On the inside, I stamped a wedding dress from To Have and To Hold by SU!, and put some more flower soft where the flowers go.

Thanks!  Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!