Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pamper Yourself!

This weekend I finally had a chance to tackle an order that has been waiting quite some time.  My brother's girlfriend and her mother own a spa, and they have asked me to create gift certificates for their clients.  I have made several sets for them.  Fortunately business is good, and they are flying out of their spa!  They have asked me recently to make another set!
I just love how these have turned out!


To create the front, I used MFT's Sew Nifty Die-namics for the mannequin, and the stamp set for the image.  I also used their Swirly Flourish Die-namics for the swirl, and the Zig Zag Die-namics layered on the ribbon.  The WTG Girls Day In  set by MFT provided the sentiment, which works perfectly for this genre!  The bird and sentiment are punches from SU!.  The Eiffel Tower is stamped and then cut out.
I wanted to go vintage/French/definitely female.  I hope that I have achieved that look.

The inside was done in Word.  I downloaded special font, included their logo in the corner, and the bottom has their information which I was able to pixelate in Picnik to protect their privacy.  I pixelated their logo a little bit.

So, besides these 20 gift certificates that I have created, and a few scrapbook pages, I really have not had any time to stamp.  I'm really bummed about that and hope that it changes soon!  Christmas is coming, so that means that Christmas cards will need to be started!  I have started brainstorming on some ideas.  I look at my Santa stamps and just wish I had time to play around w/ them!  I know I could come up w/ some really cute ideas!  One of these days!  LOL!  My Pampered Chef business has taken off, so I have been busy w/ that!  That's why I'm at my office desk instead of my craft desk all the time!  Haha!

Well, I'll see you all soon w/ a new project!  I have some teacher Christmas gifts to make and I don't want to bombard myself w/ projects 5 days before Christmas break starts!  Time management!!!!!

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. looks great!! i could go for a spa treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done. NO wonder they are flying off the shelves!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!