Saturday, January 10, 2015

Frozen wand

I'm back again with another project that I created for my daughters and one of my daughter's friends!  We initially were going to make fairy wants one afternoon, however, when I went shopping for materials, I found really pretty sparkly turquoise blue snowflake ornaments and thought that they would be perfect for the ends of the wands!  After that, they became Frozen wands!


































To create this, I took 4 wooden skewers and glued them together w/ a strong glue.  Then, I took florist tape, and taped them up and down the entire length for added support.  I cut my ribbon, and adhered the ends to the top of the wand, and taped them securely with florist tape.  I added the snowflake, and the ribbon, and toile and it was done!!!








































Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!