Saturday, September 24, 2016

Not too cute to ROCK!

Hi!  Today I played in an inspiration challenge on splitcoaststampers.com.  I haven't done a challenge in SO long!  The last time that I uploaded anything to that site was 3 years ago!  Crazy!  I didn't realized I had been away from there for that long!  Well, I'm back!  I hope to continue making cards!  As well as doing other things.....

So today's challenge was inspiration from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I chose an image that reminded me of a stamp that I have from My Favorite Things called The Poppies.  Of course, any stamp set that I use will be RETIRED!  I haven't purchased stamps, minus Stampin' Up! because some of those are new, in FOREVER!  Part of the challenge was to diversify your style and do something different from your norm.  Well, for me that's creating a CAS card, or as I like to say, a white space card!  LOL!  To me, white space is a BAD thing.  I love to layer and layer and add goop and flowers and ribbon and then try to fit it into an envelope!  Hahahaha!

But today's card IS all about white space!  And I held back from adding anything more than pop up dots!























That's it!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!