Thursday, October 15, 2009

Christmas in PA



Hi there! Today I am showcasing Sweet Kids from Crafty Secrets! I am really liking this set! I participated in the Crafty Secrets weekly challenge on SCS this week, which was to use the resist technique! FUN! I haven't done this technique in a while, so it was nice to go back to an oldie, but goodie! I embossed snowflakes from Itty Bitty Backgrounds w/ Kaleidoscope e.p. and then sponged the whole panel w/ Going Gray. It really resembled the winter skies here in SW PA, thus the title for this post!

I colored this little guy w/ Copics, dabbed a little paint on the trees for snow, and there you go! The paper is Ridinghood Red and white.

Have a STAMPTASTIC day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Erin! I love that set, and you colored it fabulously! Great silver snowflakes--perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!