Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers out there!  My post is late, so I hope that you all had a wonderful day with your children and families! 

I had to make several cards for some of my family for today.  I still have to make a few cards and send them out!  I know, it will be after the fact, but hey, it's the thought that counts, right?  RIGHT?!  Ok, so some of these cards have images that I downloaded from Vintage Image Crafts.  They are having a contest right now for Mother's Day cards, so here are mine!

This is the card I made for my mom. 

This is the inside.  I had to finish it!  You actually see the edge of the card on the front.

Here's the card I made for my sister, as she is my son's Godmother. This card was made also for the Card Patterns challenge no. 63.  The card patterns challenge is HERE.

The front.  (Obviously....)

And the inside!

The next card is for my Grandmother.

She liked it!

This card was made for either my brother or my Dad to give to my mom.
I used Fifth Ave. Florals for this!  I just love that set!  It's SO versatile!  Oh, and I covered it w/ micro beads to dress it up a bit.
And here's the inside:

I kept the inside simple.

This is my favorite card that I made!  Another one for either my dad or brother.

I used Artfully Asian on this, and flowers from my friend, Mandy that I put holes in the original flowers to put the stems through.  For the top note die, I trimmed the brown around the white to create a layer behind.  I think it turned out pretty good!  I was impressed, to say the least!  LOL!
And here's the inside:

I threaded brown ribbon in and added another flower for detail.

And that's it!  I'm outta here!
Have a WONDERFUL day!!!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty girl! Hope your day was good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cards...love the vintage feel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful Erin! I love the vintage images you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!