Saturday, February 23, 2013

Round Robin Cards - February

Hi!  Today I am sharing a card that I made for the Swirlydoos Round Robin February Card Challenge!  You sign up at the beginning of the month, and then are assigned to a specific week.  The first person in week one creates a card based on the requirements for the particular month challenge.  The second person for week 2 takes the first person's card and lifts it.  Same w/ week 3 person.  I am week 3 for my particular group.

The original challenge was to use blues, browns and whites; bling, glitter or pearls; and the card can't be in the shape of a square.

For my card, I lifted from the previous two cards the colors, obviously, the shape of my card is a rectangle, I used a doily, and I have bling and glitter.

The Round Robin challenges are perfect for me, because I NEVER copy anyone's work! I like to be original!  I might take an idea from a couple different cards or layouts and put my own spin on it, but that's as close to "lifting" as I get!  LOL!  So, this was fun!  I signed up for the March Scrapbook Round Robin, so I can't wait to see what I get to copy!  Hahaha!

Here are the ingredients for making this card:
Paper: Bo Bunny Snowfall, Very Vanilla
Ink/Sprays: Tattered Leather Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist; Tinsel Iridescent Spritz by Heidi Swapp, 
                   Blue Smooch Spray; Antique Linen Distress Ink by Ranger
Embellishments:  Maya Road mesh ribbon; brass brads; brass "S" clips; French Roast twill by a-muse;
                          brass ribbon fastener; Ideology Film Strip Ribbon; doily; Large Leafy Flourish die by MFT

Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!