Monday, September 9, 2013

This Moment

Hi there!  Today I would like to share with you a page that I created for Swirlydoos September Round Robin challenge.  I was first for my team, so now everyone after me has to lift my page!  I like being first!  I'm not going to lie!  LOL!

This page features a wedding picture of my sister and her husband.  I have been looking at this picture every day as it has hung on my refrigerator since we received their wedding thank you!  3 years ago!  I can't believe that they have been married 3 years!  Time flies!

Thera's wedding was all about vintage.  It started with her gorgeous wedding dress, which fueled the vintage inspiration!  My sister and mother pulled out all the stops and the wedding was a stunning vintage affair!
I wanted to capture that vintage feel, and w/ this month's Swirlydoos kit, I was able to accomplish that!

The challenge for this month was to use 60% Swirly stuff and the twist was to do something "new" and/or "beginning".  What's better than the beginning of a marriage?!






















Enjoy!  Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!