Wednesday, October 28, 2015

A Tea Party Shower!

My brother is getting married this weekend!  For the bridal shower, the theme was a Tea.  I made all of the scones as well as lemon curd and devonshire cream!  Thank you Pinterest for the recipes!  I received lots of compliments on all of it!  YAY!  The scones were super fun to make!  I just love baking, so it's easy to have fun in the kitchen!

I also created two teapots from SVGcuts.com and they were used as decor.  But first, the shower card!  I cannot tell you the last time that I made a card!  Holy moly!  It felt good though!  And last night, as I was going through my stamps looking for something in particular, I felt that wave of nostalgia from when I was a huge cardmaker on splitcoaststampers!  Oh those were the fun days!  I would do a lot of the challenges, chat w/ friends from across the country, buy stamp set after stamp set after stamp set!  LOL!  Fun fun times!  I will have to get back to that!














































All of these pics are unedited because I don't have time to go through and crop!  I have to get this stuff on here and updated!  LOL!

See ya in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!