Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy Halloween!






I just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Halloween! The kids are really looking forward to Trick or Treat night! Kevin and I are even dressing up! Can't wait to see those pictures!

Here's one picture of some Halloween cards I made. I was ahead of myself and had them done by the beginning of September. Here it is, the end of October, and I haven't started my Christmas cards!






And here's a couple pictures of a treat for Jack's teacher for Halloween. Since this is all new to me, I don't know if I need to make a treat or gift for every holiday or just Christmas and the end of the year?! Oh well, it's done and cute and I enjoyed making it! Let me just say Thank God for Embossing Powder and Craft ink!!!!!! I finally got it right the third time around! And as the Queen of Cliche's, "The third try's a charm!"
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!