Monday, October 22, 2007

The Mills Michaels

Well, yesterday, I quit at the Butler Michaels. It's like a HUGE weight lifted off my shoulders! I no longer have to drive all the way up there for NO reason! Now I can focus on ONE Michael's! I really hope to get a lot of people to come to my classes! I hope that I can create some awesome projects! What a task! I'm really looking forward to it! I just have a feeling that I'll be better off at the Mills. I have more creative freedom, and since it's a new store, I'll be able to daw people in. Come back often to look at my blog, because all these new projects will be on here! Hope they'll be appetizing enough to want to make on your own!

Wish me LOTS of luck!!!!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!