Tuesday, October 9, 2007


Last night I finished my scrapbook page for Michael's. I started out thinking Christmas, because that's what I'm "supposed" to be teaching next month. But, as I continued working, it turned out to be a January page! Oh well! I don't know if I'm happy about it. Please give me your feedback. And of course, it's different seeing it in person. But let me know if you think this page is "teachable". The techniques I am showcasing here are: tearing, using vellum, wet embossing, and 3-D. I took one of the Christmas designer paper slabs to work with. I LOVE those slabs! There are so many different kinds of papers to choose from! I plan on making some cards with all this paper, so stay tuned!


Until then!

2 comments:

  1. HOney, I like the red curly stripe. It is to resemble a sled right????? I love looking at winter pages when it's 86*. Keep making them and maybe the weather will stay warm!!!!!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom is crazy - I can't wait for this heat wave to end! But I love the page - same thing, I like the red curly thing. I can't read what it says but regardless looks great.
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!