Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Eeeeeeek! A furry spider!!!!


I made this card for a few reasons. 1. I needed to make a few cards for my Stamp Club swap. 2. Jen del Muro is hosting this week's The Cat's Pajamas Tuesday challenge. And it was black and white. So, I had to do that too! It just was too cool! I don't usually do things in just black and white and gray. So, I decided to test out my new Spiderweb cuttlebug folder and see what I could come up w/. Now, when coming up w/ swap ideas, I have to think of the best thing that I could make that would top anyone else's cards. I know that sounds SO selfish and vain, but I am SUPER competitive! I have to have the best, and I have to be the best. Usually, it doesn't happen, but I have to aim high. I would though, like to take a moment, to thank Splitcoaststampers.com because I don't think I would be making the kinds of things I'm making now, without their challenges and information. I really blossomed and grew as a stamper because of those challenges. And not just the daily challenges, but the VSN challenges too. In fact, I should just have my own VSN every day! It's pretty crazy when you only have 45 minutes to come up with something that's worth uploading! So, thank you Splitcoaststampers! And thank you Cathy Rose for telling me about this wonderful site!
Ok, enough sentimentality. Back to the card! I put black fun flock on the spider to make it furry. I thought that would add to the spookiness a little. And of course that spiderweb cb folder is just awesome! I'm so glad I bought it!
Thanks for stamping by!
Have a spooooooky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!