Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Vintage Birthday

My friend just celebrated her birthday this weekend, and so I made her a birthday card. We have both decided to try our hand at vintage. Whether it's making cards and/or projects or for home decor, we are expanding our creative horizons and branching out! What fun!!!! The other night, I went shopping and bought 5 yards of different types of lace! I was so excited!!! I couldn't wait to come home and get crafting!


This is the first card I made w/ lace. This type of card may seem totally out of my realm of creativity, but I was extremely pleased with the result! We'll see what else I can come up with!

The Eiffel Tower and postage are from Crafty Secrets and SU!. The sentiment is from SU!. Paper is Bella Rose and Pink Pirouette.

Thanks for stamping by!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I saw this one in a SCS challenge and loved it when I saw it! I think I left a comment on it. I always try to leave comments, so I hope I did!

    Great Job!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!