Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Holidays!


I made this card yesterday, thinking about my swap cards and what I was going to do for them. And then, as soon as I was finished with it, I remembered that one of the requirements I set was no red and/or green as the main focal point! I can't even follow my own rules!!!!

Oh well! Somone will get this as a Christmas card this year! It was fun to make though! I love the layout I used! (If I do say so myself!)

The paper is from Wild Asparagus, and I was SO excited to see it at my local scrapbooking store! I thought you could only purchase it online and I had actually forgotten about it! Someone had used some paper from Wild Asparagus a few years ago when I was blog surfing ALL THE TIME, and I just kept that cool name in the back of my mind.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!