Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas cards and gift



I am making a gift for a Christmas party this weekend. I want this gift to be classy, so perhaps the receiver might ask for more cards at a later time! One can only hope!!!!








So, I created this card and planner. I know they don't go together, but I couldn't put Christmas on a planner when it would be used throughout the year. Thus the Kitchen Sink roses. Here's the kicker. What do I make to go with this stuff? I feel like I need more to go with it! Maybe it's just me, but I always like to give in abundance! And of course, this is no exception! Maybe just an ornament? Give me your opinion!!!!! I wanted to make a little bookmark to mark your place in your planner so you don't have to flip to the right month. I just received my Pretties Kit, and thought that the rhinestone would be perfect in a paperclip! Functional yet classy!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Happy Stamping!!!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you KNOW I love this little gift set that you've made - you rock those Kitchen Sink roses!! What about a cute little post-it note holder or a little scented candle? Otherwise, I think it's a great set all on its own. Here's to hoping you get more orders, Missy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!