Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thank you cards in 10 minutes!

Hi all! I'm sorry I haven't been on in a while. I had surgery on my finger, so stamping was a little difficult for a few days! And then Thanksgiving came along and there goes all my free stamping time!

So, I'm finally getting back into the swing of things!

I was asked to make some sample thank you cards. I need to make quite a few of these, so I wanted to keep them simple so execution didn't take months and months to complete!
For this card, I used All Holidays for the sentiment, and Garden Silhouettes for the flowers in the background. I used my Scor-Pal for the grid lines. And then organdy ribbon to complete the look.
For this card, I wanted to make this super simple, so I pulled out Toile Blossoms, and Many Thanks from one of the All Year Cheers. At the top, I screwed the holes up for the brads. I put them too close together, so I had to improvise!

And for this last card, I used Sahara Sand and Ruby Red. The swirl which is from Priceless is stamped in Always Artichoke. I did some faux sweing along the bottom, with my paper piercer and new gel pen from MFT! The flower is from Best Blooms, I think! I'll have to doublecheck that....

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a wonderful day!

Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!