Thursday, December 11, 2008

One last thing to add, and the whole kit and caboodle!


I couldn't stop! I had to keep going! When I was a Party Lite Consultant, every time I had a show, I would make a little bag topper and place 4 tealights in a bag, and that would be my little gift to the hostess for having the party. So, I love making those, and they take seriously 5 minutes! Depending upon how detailed you want to get!

So, to tie everything together, well, excluding the planner because it's just not Christmassy, I threw this in there, and now the gift is complete! Grand total? Well, who knows! I didn't have to go shopping for any of this, so that's a very cool thing! It's amazing what we have collected over time that's just waiting for us to find it again and make it into something cool!

So, this next picture is all of it together.

Enough, right?!

I'm off to go to bed! I'm creatively exhausted!

Happy Stamping!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Erin that kit is awesome!
    Thanks for stopping in on my blog and leaving a comment.
    YOu do nice work too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!