Friday, December 12, 2008

A new group and new challenges!

I just joined a new group on Paper Craft Planet called Scrap Crafts. The lady who is in charge, Jan Rogers, invited a bunch of people to join her group. Before I committed, I looked at what the interests were and the type of things that she would be doing, and I signed right up! This is exactly what I have been looking for! I'm so tired of the cutesy, cookie cutter looks on Splitcoast. This is completely different! Take these first two challenges for instance. The first one was to make something with cardboard. You would NEVER see that on Splitcoast! And if anyone put anything on there that wasn't a superstar, no one would comment on it either. But here, we can be encouraged to try new things, and I for one am all ready for it!!! The second challenge was to make a Christmas card without using Christmas colors. That was easy! I just went to pink!
So, anyway, on to my creations! The first picture is the cardboard challenge. I chose to cover a coaster that I got at Chili's, and make it into a magnet.
And here's the second challenge. A Christmas card without using Christmas colors!

So, my first two challenges are done! I did both within an hour! No big deal!

Can't wait to see what the next challenge is!

Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!