Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My First Mojo Monday challenge!




This is my first Mojo Monday challenge! I decided that I needed to start doing sketch challenges to help me get started. I do ok with other challenges, but I LOVE doing sketch challenges, because they really get me thinking.

The first picture is the front of the card. The only thing I'm not real crazy about is the scallop punched flower. Other than that, I really love this card! I wish I could keep it! It seems like the new thing to do is to decorate the inside of the card as well. And why not? Show some love on the inside too! Which you will find with the second picture!

All right, that's it for now.

Happy Stamping!!!

5 comments:

  1. Love it!!!! Great job with the challenge. I love that you did the inside of the card too. I never do, maybe I should start

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Erin. I love the layout, and I really like that you finished the inside to match. Red, black and white - so classy!! Love it all, Missy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful!! Love your color combo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!