Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Shirley's 2 Girls First Challenge!



This is the first challenge for Shirley's 2 Girls stamp company that my dear friend Karolyn is on the design team for! You can visit Shirley's 2 Girls here. It's a GO GREEN challenge! And if your creation is well received by Shirley's 2 Girls, then you can get a gift certificate for their store! How about that!

Anyway, this image is actually from Karolyn, as I don't have any of their stamps (they are new). So, thank you Karolyn! And this was perfect, because a Tazo tea fits in perfectly! Thank goodness I was sick at the beginning of my pregnancy, and I got China Green Tips from Starbucks, so I had some in my pantry! Woo hooo! I never have the right ingredient! This is a first! Anyway, I pretty much copied Karolyn's project. It's late, and I don't have a lot of imagination. The funny thing is that I was busy making this and my 2 year old daughter had picked out a piece of paper and set it on my desk to "stamp" herself. But, she walked away, and I just reached for it and it matched perfectly! Couldn't ask for a better "stamping buddy"!

I added some buttons on the corner for a little more detail. And the inside is actually Pretty in Pink because the background paper that I used on the outside, it was white on the other side. So, I glued a piece of PiP on the inside to match the pink on the circles of the background paper. I used PiP grosgrain ribbon to tie it all together.

Happy Stamping!!!

1 comment:

  1. Girlie, both of these projects are FABOOO!!! Love them both. Really love all the red and pink on Kevin's Valentine card - yummmoo!! And the box - well, IT ROCKS!! I love everything about this, and thank you Olivia for picking out the pretty paper for mommy! Hehehe You NAILED this, my friend . . . I hope you win!! I'm going to start praying right now. LOL Thanks for playing girlie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!