Thursday, February 26, 2009

Learning to Ride!


I made this scrapbook page for a challenge on AllyScraps. If you go HERE, and click on the message board at the bottom on the side, you can join and after you write 50 posts, which isn't hard to do, they will send you a $10.00 gift certificate to the AllyScraps store! How cool is that! So, hop on over there. Or do the allycat over there! Whatever, just get over there and start chatting! If you're into scrapbooking that is! LOL!
Anyway, the challenge for this page was to use paper that had a decorative edge. I don't have any of that super cool paper, so I had to make my own. :( I used nestabilities circles and made big scallops. I replicated the wheels on Jack's tricycle on the scallops. So, that's what they are supposed to look like..... (if you couldn't tell!) The little puffs that you see, because it's hard to see, are dust puffs, as if he's going so fast, he's leaving me in the dust! Got it now? Haha!
Thanks for stopping by!
Happ Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!