Monday, March 2, 2009

It's a jungle out there! Or.....maybe a rainforest?

I was recently commissioned to make baby shower invitations. The theme in the nursery is rainforesty/jungleesque type. So, I grabbed a baby set, a Hawaiian set, It's a Jungle Out There by MFT and Pocket Fun from SU!. I can't remember what the Hawaiian set's name is. It has Aloha in there and a surfboard. Anyway, I wanted to capture the green that is rampant in this theme. So, I chose Gable Green and Green Galore and then added my animals!
I used my largest circle and scalloped circles nestibilities to create this window.

Happy Stamping!!!

1 comment:

  1. Erin, these are the cutest invitations i've ever seen! If you want we can all get together and help you assemble them....where do you find the time? You are "AMAZING"!! Aunt Joycelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!