Saturday, March 28, 2009

It's Just A Carton Kind Of Day!


Hello! This card was made for the sketch challenge going on over at Paper Therapy! If your name is chosen randomly, you get to choose stamps from Shirley's 2 Girls! How fun!!! And there aren't a lot of people doing these challenges, so the chances of winning are great!!!!
So, anyway, my friends Karolyn (Paper Therapy blog owner) and Justine, who both are on Shirley's 2 Girls Design Team, have been bugging me about doing their challenges. Honestly, I just keep forgetting! So, they doubleteamed me, and called me out. So, I HAD to do the challenge! The first draft was a no go, and after learning that we can use any stamp, doesn't have to be Shirley's 2 Girls stamps, my life was a lot easier!!!!
I'm on an MFT kick like you would not believe! I'm only thinking My Favorite Things these days! So, what do I pull out? MFT stamps! This girl is from Here's the Scoop, and the sentiment is from Twisted Two. I am also loving the paper from Sabrina by Making Memories. I can't stop using it! So, this card came together pretty quickly once I chose the color palette.
Well, that's it folks!
Have a great weekend!
Happy Stamping!!!

7 comments:

  1. Cute, cute!! That's right, girlie - we're gonna double team you until you finally realize that we are the BOSSES!! LOL Nawww . . . thanks so much for playing, cute kid!! It means alot to me that you take the time. I know how busy you are. Plus you ROCKED this sketch! Gotta love that pink and black combo, and your attention to detail is spectacular!! You are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. Thanks so much for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA, I am so happy that you played with us. Thank you. And Dude I wish you could have seen how far my hands flew up into the air when the music started. LOL. I absolutely love what you did with the sketch. MFT needs to scoop you up before someone else does. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and thanks for coming out to play with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun...Love the color combo on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those colors- pink and black together is one of my favorite combos. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab card! thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!