Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pure Innocence Note Pads

Hi there!  Today I would like to share several note pads that I made for my husband to give to his secretaries.  He's in charge of 3 schools, therefore, he has 3 secretaries!  Lucky him!  LOL!  Maybe I could borrow one sometime!  ;)  As you all know, today was Administrative Day across the United States.  Well, my husband was actually on a math field trip to another school, so he wasn't able to celebrate today. 
He had asked me, after seeing the note pad that I made in the post below, to make him 3.  One for each secretary.  They all could be the same.  Well, they are, and then they aren't!

Here's what I mean!

 Here's the first one w/ a short name.  I was able to make it a true banner!  Did a little stitching, used several dies: MFT's spiral bound; Star nesties; Star punches; MFT's Banner die; SU! circle punch.
 And this is what I did w/ a longer name!  Same elements as the picture above!
And this is the card that will accompany the note pads, and other gifts that they may receiving.  I used Framed Greetings and the spiral bound dies from MFT.

I'm done!  Off to bed!  Whoo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!