Monday, May 4, 2009

My Inspiration!


Hello! This card was made for the MFT Idol Judge's challenge: make a card for an inspirational woman, and use pink and brown. I chose to make a card for my sister. She is 4 years younger than me, and is such a wonderful inspiration, I had to make her a special card to let her know that!
So, this one's for you, Thera! I love you! And so do Jack and Olivia!
Happy Stamping!
Edited to add: This card was also made for this week's Card Patterns sketch challenge!

5 comments:

  1. So glad you could join us this week! Your card is super cute. I love all of the sponging you did. Nice job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin this is beautiful! I'm glad you could play along with us. Love how you inked the edges and the coloring is WOW!
    How are you feeling? Must be pretty excited, 30 more days to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about Kevin - doesn't Kevin love Thera, too?!! LOL This is just too cute, and what a sweet idea to give it to your sister. I'm sure she'll love it. Way to knock out two challenges in one - clever girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card Erin! I'm sure your sister will love it.

    Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE my card!!!! I am going to put it on my desk at work :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!