Monday, May 4, 2009

My Inspiration!


Hello! This card was made for the MFT Idol Judge's challenge: make a card for an inspirational woman, and use pink and brown. I chose to make a card for my sister. She is 4 years younger than me, and is such a wonderful inspiration, I had to make her a special card to let her know that!
So, this one's for you, Thera! I love you! And so do Jack and Olivia!
Happy Stamping!
Edited to add: This card was also made for this week's Card Patterns sketch challenge!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you could join us this week! Your card is super cute. I love all of the sponging you did. Nice job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about Kevin - doesn't Kevin love Thera, too?!! LOL This is just too cute, and what a sweet idea to give it to your sister. I'm sure she'll love it. Way to knock out two challenges in one - clever girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card Erin! I'm sure your sister will love it.

    Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE my card!!!! I am going to put it on my desk at work :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!