Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Package It!













Hello! Would you like this package? I thought a lot about different things that I could make to "package it" for the MFT Judges Challenge on SCS. It didn't help that I couldn't work on anything this week! My poor little guy is sick w/ strep throat! So, he's been my top priority. Finally tonight I had a chance to get something accomplished, and this is what I came up with.
I tried to make it elegant and useful at the same time! I hope that I achieved that goal!
Have a great day!
Happy Stamping!!!


2 comments:

  1. I will just go email you my home address...

    AWESOME!!! Anyone would be LUCKY to get this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you don't mind me hanging out on your blog for a while. I love your choice of music, and it is such a treat to look at all of your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!