Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Snuggle Bunny!

Well, the MFT Idol has been crowned! Congratulations to Shannon Bracken (Mrs. Mac)!!!! She gets to spend $250.00 in MFT bucks! How cool is that?! And then, next Wednesday, June 3rd, they are choosing 2 people who will join the design team for 6 months! I can't wait to find out!!!!

This project above was made for 3 different MFT challenges today! It's a chalkboard easel template that is free in the MFT store! That is the first challenge, using this template. The second challenge is this week's sketch challenge. I changed it up a bit. I hope I still qualify! And the third challenge is this week's WUW challenge, shading! I'm learning to shade as I work w/ my Copics. Today, though I colored the sweet bunnies and moon w/ my brand spankin' new Koh-i-noor pencils! Oh my gosh, these are awesome!!!! They blend so well, it's like spreading butter! WOW! I am blown away by how cool these pencils are! Why did I wait so long to buy them???!!!!

So, anyway, there you have it!

Snuggle with YOUR favorite bunny today!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!