Tuesday, September 22, 2009

AiFactory Challenge Number 4!!!!




Hello there! Today I am sharing with you some versatility in the new Haunted Series Halloween Sentiment Tags! Well, I'm calling them tags! You can find them over in the AiFactory Store!
Our design team has created some fabulous creations using these tags! It's my week for the AiFactory challenge! I challenged the design team to create a unique item to show the versatility in this set. And now I'm challenging YOU! There's also a color challenge thrown in just for fun! ;) Go over to the AiFactory challenge blog and check it out!!!! Click on the link beside this post!

Today I'm showing a tag/bag and belly bands for the chocolate bars. These bars are minis! You don't need glasses! Honest! When I was trying to find a cool thing to make, I spied my Tim Holtz tags and thought about making a bag out of them to hold chocolate.

So, my versatility is to put a tag on the outside of a gift, and then make a belly band out of them!

What do you think? Can you make something cool with your Halloween stamps?! Let's see your best work!!!!

Submit your awesome creation by Monday night over on the challenge blog and I'll choose a winner and post it Tues. morning!

Happy Halloween Stampin!!!!


8 comments:

  1. Great idea Erin, its very nice. You always come up with some fantastic ideas. Well done.
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out awesome girly! You are so creative! Fun challenge... and I love the music! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one fabulous Halloween project. I just love your take on this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your work Erin!!! it´s very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tag/candy holder. Too awesome! The belly bands are always great and I love they way they look. Great project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous projects! They are totally awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great project Erin, I am really liking the Aifactory things you are designing with. Wonderful fonts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!