Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ornate Christmas


Hi all! Merry Christmas early! I just received this set Ornate Christmas by Inkadinkado from ABC Toys & Crafts! I just had to test it out! It stamps beautifully!

The paper is from Life's Journey from K&CO. I destressed the sentiment to look like the rest of the top panel. I did a little faux stitching to get a certain look!
Well, I'm off! But.....before I go, let me tell you how you can save somey! From now until Oct. 19, you can purchse anytime and your total will have 15% taken off!!! PLEASE USE CODE: ABC15E.
Go shopping!!! Have fun!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Erin this is beautiful! I love the extra details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card!! I love the addition of the baubles - great touch! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!