Saturday, February 13, 2010

Crafty Secrets challenge

Hello out there in blogland!  Today I actually had time to spend all day in my craft room!  How did that happen???!!!!!  That NEVER happens!  I have been battling a cold, along w/ my children, and yesterday I just felt awful and never even set foot in my craft room.  So, today I was able to make up for it!  I wanted to get a few things done, because I have quite a few things to create this week! 

Crafty Secrets had issued a challenge using two different images for a chance for a $25.00 gift cert. to their store!  I would LOVE to win that!  I am saving my money so that I can go to CHA this summer, and am paying off my credit card which is still smokin' from all the stamp purchases I have been making!  LOL!  So, I'm taking a break from buying stuff and actually am going to use the stamps I have!  Wow, what a thought!  LOL!

Anyway, back to Crafty Secrets!  So, they issued this challenge and I took advantage of it!  That little cupid is so cute!  I printed out w/out resizing it, and decided I would just use the heart.  So, I cut it out w/ my exacto knife, notches and all.  I found a scrap of Daisy D's red and cream polka dot paper and a scrap of music from Crafty Secret's Radiant paper pad.  I added a little bit of lace, heart brads, LOVE stickers from Making Memories, and a paper flower that I got the inspiration from HERE. (Scroll up to the top of the post).  You can't see it, but I did sponge gold ink around the cream and music cardstock.


Have a STAMPTASTIC day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this vintage card! Did you get some medicine for that cough girl?! You sounded horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet, Erin! You are so good with those Crafty Secrets images. I just love what you do with them. I'm sorry you guys have been sick. I was sick last week, and I thought I was going to die. There's no way I could have been sick and taken care of three sick kids, too. You're freakin' super mom to be sick and take care of your family, too. Hope you're all feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!